Citizen Watches Australia Pty Ltd
(Promoter) Building 10, 49 Frenchs Forest Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 (ABN 14 000 496 720)
World Citizen Win a Japan Getaway- Promotion Rules
Terms and Conditions
1. General Conditions of Entry, instructions and information on how to enter the Citizen Watches Australia Pty Ltd – Building 10, 49 Frenchs Forest Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 (ABN 14 000 496 720) World Citizen Win a Japan Getaway Prize Draw form part of these promotion rules. Participation in the promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry. Terms defined in the General Conditions of Entry will have the same meaning in these terms and conditions, unless otherwise specified. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions will prevail but only to the extent necessary and only in relation to the promotion.
2. Duration of the Promotion:The promotion will commence on 1st of October 2019 to 31st December 2019 inclusive (Promotion Period).
3. Eligibility for Participation: Entry is open to all residents of Australia who are 18 years of age or over. Employees and their immediate families of Citizen Watches Australia Pty Ltd and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter. Only customers who purchase a Citizen watch are eligible to enter in the prize draw (Eligible Consumer Entrant). All participating retail sales persons who sell a Citizen watch during the Promotion Period are eligible to participate in the promotion (Eligible Salesperson Participant).
4. Prize Draw Criteria: Eligible Consumer Entrants must purchase a Citizen branded watch within the Promotion Period from any participating retailer, then visit www.citizenwatches.com.au/pages/promotions and complete the online entry form to enter in the major prize draw (as detailed in point 5. Consumer Major Prize Draw below). For every Citizen watch purchased, a separate entry must be completed and submitted to be deemed as a valid entry. Eligible Consumer Entrants must supply proof of purchase with a valid receipt/invoice number on their entry form to be deemed valid. If an Eligible Consumer Entrant has requested a refund for the Citizen watch purchased during the Promotion Period, then this will be considered an invalid entry and a second chance draw will be conducted to determine an alternative winner.
5. Consumer Major Prize Draw: One consumer entry will be randomly drawn from all entrants (as detailed in point 8. Draw Details below) and will be deemed the winner. The winner will receive the major prize (as detailed in point 7. Prize Details below). Entries will be randomly selected using an Australian Government approved online electronic drawing system. Incomprehensible and incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Salesperson Major Prize Draw: The Eligible Salesperson Participant who sells the winning watch to the Eligible Consumer Entrant will be deemed the winner of the retailer segment of the promotion. The Eligible Salesperson Participant details will be required as a part of the Eligible Consumer Entrant online entry and will be used to identify the Salesperson winner. The Salesperson winner will receive the major prize (as detailed in point 8. Prize Details below). The Eligible Salesperson winner must be a current employee of the retailer to be able to claim the Major Prize.
7. JPL Salesperson Major Prize Draw: The top ten Eligible Salesperson Participants who sell the most units of Citizen watches during the Promotion Period will be deemed the winners of the retailer segment of the promotion. The Eligible Salesperson Participants details will be required as a part of the Eligible Consumer Entrant online entry and will be used to identify the Salesperson winner. The Salesperson winner, along with the remaining top ten sellers will receive the major prize (as detailed in point 8. Prize Details below). The Eligible Salesperson winners must be current employees of the retailer to be able to claim the Major Prize.
Major Prize Draw:2 x winners will win:
- A 5-day trip for 2 people to Japan, with all details to be determined at time of booking.
- AU$1000 spending money.
- Prize valued at $10,000.00
- Prize Travel Period: 1st May – 31st June 2020
- Flight to depart from major capital cities only
- Economy class flights only
- Accommodation will be 4 star or above
- AU$1000 spending money will be given via Visa gift card
Maximum Total Prize Pool is $20,000.00
Major Prize Draw JPL Group Salesperson:10 x winners will win:
- $200 gift card to Flight Centre